Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Now that is a kitchen!!

Peeking out behind this beautiful dining room is a FABULOUS kitchen!


The contractor that built this home sure knew what he was up to when he put in this kitchen!!


It stretches out for days!! Look at all of those counter tops. I absolutely love a clean counter top. I walk into this kitchen with its clear counter tops and it makes me stand just a little bit taller!


 And cabinets!! Everyone I know has too much junk in their kitchen and I am no different. Still filling these cabinets, 3 years later, but I am determined to make it happen!


And the island... we gather around and visit. Kitchens truly are gathering places. This one can welcome everyone at once!


She is a kitchen I adore, and love cooking breakfast every morning for the guests of Home Inn Hamilton and of course for my family for all the meals! I love hosting!




No comments:

Post a Comment