Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Oh the romance of a GAZEBO

Spending a spring day here... YES!


I absolutely adore this gazebo. What a great way to spend the day relaxing, reading a book or shooting the breeze with family and friends. Guests at the Bed and Breakfast love to sit here and enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning. Me, I will sit here any time of day!



The gazebo is attached to the expansive deck. Both overlook the beautiful acreage and ponds that we call "our backyard". God loves me, I tell you! There is no greater peace than relaxing with His creations all around you. I love living in the country, and I love living in Missouri.



Here is a back view of the main house with the fire pit at the left, the deck and gazebo. Oh, how beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment