Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2019

A gift from the heart!


I have the best guests! FOR REAL!! I enjoy what I do every day because of the people I do it for! My family and I are so blessed to rub shoulders with really good people, every day of our lives, in our own home. They come in as strangers and leave as family. We really enjoy our guests.

This gift from one of our guests, Rae from Colorado Springs, arrived in the mail the other day. This beautiful artwork was custom created for our family after her stay with us. The back says "Made with love for the Redford Family. Love Rae. Sego Lilly-Utah State Flower & White Hawthorn-Missouri State Flower" 

Rae and her husband Nate stayed with us for her birthday. He spoiled her while she was here with cute flowers from Tracy at Twig's Rust & Dust and Chocolate covered strawberries from Nellie's Sweet Shoppe. Then, she spoils me with this beautiful artwork!

I will be completely Honest with you...I cried, a lot. What a thoughtful gift! I am searching for the perfect frame because I will TREASURE IT ALWAYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment