Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Thoughtful gift

Today in the mail I received this beauty!

This piece of art was designed with my family in mind. The inscription on the back says 
" Made with love for the Redford Family. 
Sego Lilly- Utah State Flower
White Hawthorn- Missouri State Flower"


I have said and always will say "I have the best guests". But, it's not just something I say. I wholeheartedly believe that I do. They prove it every day! They are kind, thoughtful, generous, funny, good people. 

Rae and her husband Nate stayed with us two weeks ago. They are absolutely delightful! 
I am so grateful Rae decided to create this for us. And I am grateful that God knew it would be a good day for me to receive it. He is good. 

Thank you Rae, this I will treasure always, along with your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment