Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2019

A dream is born

I have been blessed with incredible amounts of dreams coming true throughout my life. Ryan supports me 100% in all that I do, so I can't say that I am surprised that we opened the B&B over 3 years ago, just that I am so glad that we did!
I first laid my eyes on this house in May of 2015 on an internet MLS listing on my cousins smart phone. I loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it! She of course, forwarded the listing to me, and less than 12 hours later, we were making plans to go to Hamilton and see it in person!
I arrived with my cousin Meg in Hamilton Missouri on July 7, 2015. We pulled into the driveway and I got emotional. This was my house!


Isn't she beautiful!! I know, had you pulled into the driveway and seen this, you too, would have been smitten!! And just like that Home Inn Hamilton was born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment