Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2019

Let's talk about food for a minute.

You may have already learned this about me, but I love food!

One of my favorite things about food is that it brings people together around the table to talk. More specifically, my table. I absolutely love feeding the tummies of those that then sit and build relationships that feed their hearts and souls. THIS is WHY I HAMILTON! This is why I love owning a Bed & Breakfast. This is why I like to make good food.

This picture is taken on a typical weekday around our table. This menu is requested often by guests, albeit quite simple. Breakfast Casserole, Muffins and Fruit and Yogurt Parfait. I make a mean yogurt in the Instant Pot but as a tip, I LOVE (and often use) the Great Value Vanilla Yogurt. IT is delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment