Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2019

FIREPIT!

What cute house in the country is complete without a firepit? 
None, I tell you, not one!!


Just behind the main house the previous family had cemented around a trampoline. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to create a round fire pit and surrounding area. There is a picnic table that sits along side and large stack of firewood for all guests to enjoy. In the summer months our family enjoys a nice Sunday fireside each week at 7 pm. All are invited to join us! We hold a prayer, small devotional and then roast marshmallows, of course! There is something incredible about God's spirit around a fire. BEAUTIFUL! 
Right now it is winter and I am aching to get out to the fire again. I could do it, but the -1* on my thermostat this morning tells me to hang out inside by the fire instead. I did find an indoor Smores recipe too. Not the same, but it will suffice, for now! Thank you to A Kitchen Addiction for helping me survive the winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment