Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2019

Melt my momma heart!

Missouri Star Quilt Company prints a wonderful publication multiple times a year called Block Magazine. Block is AMAZING!!! Not only is it printed on quality paper, it is full color, it has 10 quilt patterns and stories about quilting, life and happiness! 

Every so often, I get a call from the Photography team asking if they can shoot at the B&B, hotel, etc. for Block. I always say "yes!" how fun! There have been two such occasions that they didn't want the location, but my kids!! And of course, that is a resounding YES!

Charlie and Jack had the opportunity to be in the most recent BLOCK. 


I absolutely LOVE how Mike captured their expressions in this picture. 
ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!


Last time they did a shoot they got to eat donuts during the shoot. This time, play video games. They were much obliged! Hard work!!

What a fun opportunity for these boys. Jenny signed their copies of Block and they love them. Thank you MSQC and their photography team! 

Oh and Natalie edits the Block and I absolutely adore her. So there's that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment